How do I register?
Via the online registration form (opening in April 2019).
Can speakers attend sessions?
Yes, you have access to all sessions.
Can I attend Social Functions?
Yes, a ticket to the welcome reception is including with a full registration. RSVP is required via the online registration form. A ticket to the Congress dinner can be purchased via the online registration form.
Can I use my own laptop for presentation?
Yes, you are welcome to bring and use your own laptop for presentation, however please note that only a standard HDMI connection will be provided on the lectern. If you have a Mac you will need to bring your own connection cord or adapter. We suggest that you visit the speakers’ preparation room at least 3 hours prior to your session with your laptop to test.
Do I need to send a copy of my presentation prior to the Congress?
No, please take a copy of the presentation on USB to the Congress and visit the Speakers' Preparation Room at least 3 hours prior to your talk. The technicians available will then load your presentation accordingly and hyperlink to your presentation room. If you are speaking first up in the morning, you can load your presentation with the speaker's presentation room when you arrive onsite for the day.
How long is my presentation?
Please refer to the program for the confirmed length of your talk.
If you have any questions relating to your presentation, poster display or the Congress program in general please contact;
WCOF2020 Congress Secretariat
Selina Moscatt | Congress Director
Level 9 234 George Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Ph: +61 (0) 2 9254 5000
- Call for abstracts open Monday 11 February 2019
- Registration open 1 May 2019
- Abstract submission deadline Wednesday 31 July 2019
- Abstract notifications23 August 2019
- Early bird registration closes18 October 2019
- Speaker /Presenter registration deadline Monday 30 September 2019
- Standard registration deadline 1 October 2019 – 24 January 2020
- LATE registration deadline 25 January 2020 - 12 February 2020
- Accommodation booking deadline Friday 20 December 2019