The oils and fats specialist group (NZIC) Student prize 2019
The Oils and Fats Specialist Group (NZIC) is offering $1,500.00 towards an eligible student in the lipid field, to attend the World congress on Oils and fats to be held in Sydney from 9-12 February 2020.
Applications are invited from students attending NZ Universities or polytechs.
Simply write one paragraph describing your work and current interests and how attendance at the conference will help your future career. The application should be signed by the appropriate supervisor. Applications to be sent to the Chairman, Laurence Eyres firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is expected that the winner will present at least a poster paper at the conference.
Applications together with an abstract of the work to be in by mid-September 2019.
- Call for abstracts open Monday 11 February 2019
- Registration open 1 May 2019
- Abstract submission deadline Friday 12 July 2019
- Abstract notifications23 August 2019
- Early bird registration closes30 September 2019
- Speaker /Presenter registration deadline Monday 30 September 2019
- Standard registration deadline 1 October 2019 – 24 January 2020
- LATE registration deadline 25 January 2020 - 12 February 2020
- Accommodation booking deadline Friday 20 December 2019