International Convention Centre (ICC), Sydney
14 Darling Drive, Sydney, NSW 2000
ICC Sydney is Australia’s first fully-integrated convention, events, exhibition and entertainment centre. Featuring a striking contemporary design, leading technology and world-class meeting and exhibition spaces, ICC Sydney has been specifically designed to respond to future demands of the industry with the capability and flexibility to meet a comprehensive range of event requirements.
ICC Sydney is at the heart of its very own Sydney harbour waterfront precinct, set amongst restaurants, retail and a vibrant public domain on Darling Harbour yet only a moment's walk to Australia's largest CBD, Barangaroo, local universities, Sydney Harbour Bridge and The Sydney Opera House.
ICC Sydney is easily accessible by public transport, including light rail, ferry and train and is only a 10 minute walk from Central and Town Hall train stations. Secure parking is available and conveniently located within the Darling Harbour precinct.
For further information, visit the ICC Sydney website.
- Call for abstracts open Monday 11 February 2019
- Registration open Monday 8 April 2019
- Abstract submission deadline Friday 12 July 2019
- Abstract reviews Monday 15 July – Monday 19 August 2019
- Abstract notification period 19-23 August 2019
- Early bird registration 8 April - 30 September 2019
- Speaker /Presenter registration deadline Monday 30 September 2019
- Standard registration deadline 1 October 2019 – 24 January 2020
- LATE registration deadline 25 January 2020 - 12 February 2020
- Accommodation booking deadline Friday 20 December 2019