The Grains Research and Development Corporation (GRDC) supports the grains industry through investing in research, development and extension (RD&E) to create enduring profitability for Australian growers.
The GRDC invests over $198 million in around 700 RD&E initiatives to create enduring profitability for Australian grain growers across a broad range of research. The GRDC’s investments deliver results and aim to continually break new ground for growers.
An exciting range of sponsorship opportunities have been developed, each containing benefits that will ensure your organisation receives maximum exposure. Sponsorship packages have been designed to suit a range of budgets. Early confirmation of your support will ensure a higher level of exposure.
An important element of the Congress will be the exhibition of the latest products and services. The daily Congress program will be structured to give delegates maximum opportunity to visit the exhibition. All lunches and refreshments will take place in the exhibition area.
For further information or to discuss how you could become involved in the Conference as a sponsor or exhibitor, contact the FACTA 2019 Secretariat:
Sponsorship & Exhibitions Manager
GPO Box 3270
Sydney NSW 2001
P: +61 2 9254 5000
Fax: +61 2 9251 3552
- Call for abstracts open Monday 11 February 2019
- Registration open 1 May 2019
- Abstract submission deadline Wednesday 31 July 2019
- Abstract notifications23 August 2019
- Early bird registration closes18 October 2019
- Speaker /Presenter registration deadline Monday 30 September 2019
- Standard registration deadline 1 October 2019 – 24 January 2020
- LATE registration deadline 25 January 2020 - 12 February 2020
- Accommodation booking deadline Friday 20 December 2019